You know that I spilled most of my mimosa when I was reaching for waffles.
Text How I look in a bathing suit
Chat On being afraid of online Olympics spoilers
- Me, chatting with a friend hours before her Olympics-watching party:
- good lord
- http: //london2012.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/07/31/showing-a-little-skin/?smid=tw-share
- welp now I absolutely know what happens tonight. I'll have be sad/have fun/mourn/celebrate regardless, ok?
- WHY WOULD YOU LINK IT
- i didn't click
- that's not a spoiler-ridden link
- it's of mostly naked divers
- oh ok
- i suggest you click it
- i saw NYT and olympics
- no, i'm not going to
- DIVERS MOSTLY NAKED
- i'm afraid i will see another headline or a link. it's not worth the risk
- NOT WORTH THE RISK
Text Playing a game
If I lose:
“Whatever, it’s just a game.”
If I win:
Text When my best friend & I get home from the bar and remember we have leftover pizza in the fridge
This tumblr wins.